Geile/Leon is growing! We’re looking for creative individuals who want to build brand-driven strategic marketing solutions that mean something to those we’re trying to reach. Folks who want to work hard and have a lot of fun along the way. If that sounds like something you think you could be a part of, read on:
G/L is looking for an Associate Creative Director with strong writing experience to assist our creative director with every aspect of the creative process, as well as management of the department. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable leading and supervising our awesome creative team.
We’d also consider a seasoned writer who has ACD potential. If you’re not sure whether or not you should apply, our advice is DO IT!
The ideal candidate is a proficient copywriter with a strong track record of developing strong creative campaign concepts. They’re someone who can inspire our team and clients. Someone who’s able to develop ideas and creative work that’s compelling, memorable and strategic.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Providing concepts for projects/campaigns to meet approved marketing communications objectives and strategies.
- Working closely with account services as a liaison to the creative department, helping the creative department sell their best ideas to account executives and the client.
- Managing the creative/production department’s day-to-day operations.
- Attending creative input meetings in the creative director’s absence or at the creative director’s request.
- Selling creative internally or to clients at the creative director or account executive’s request.
- Making recommendations to the creative director for creative positions and freelance services.
- Has working knowledge of all software programs needed to fulfill approved creative concepts.
- Must have at least four years of agency experience.
Bottom line: If you want an opportunity to lead and grow with some awesome (and modest) creative minds in a mid-sized agency environment, this is one heck of a position.
To apply, send a resume and portfolio to Anne-Marie Vaughan at [email protected]