Geile Leon, Inc. doing business as Geile Leon Marketing Communications (GL) maintains the GL Web site and web pages found at www.geileon.com. Content may be modified from time to time. Your access to and use of this website is subject to these following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the GL website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- In order to access features of the website, you may be required to provide information about yourself (e.g., identification; contact details) (collectively, “Registration Information”) as part of the registration process and/or as part of your continued use of the service. You agree that any Registration Information you give to us will always be accurate, complete, correct and up to date at www.geileon.com.
- “Content” refers to all content, data, files, software, wallpaper, music, audio, video, audio-visual, photographs or other images, text, graphics, messages, artwork, illustrations, images, photographs, animations, data, information, designs, service and trademarks, logos, brand names, trade names and other distinctive identification and all other proprietary information, materials and elements of this website, whether or not copyrightable or legally protectable, tangible and intangible.
- Content (other than User Generated Content) is either Geile Leon Marketing Communication’s property or owned by our licensors, service providers, clients ,or other third parties, and protected under United States, State and other national or international laws and regulations. All rights not specifically granted to you are expressly reserved by Geile Leon Marketing Communications. You may not alter, modify, transform, adapt, create works, perform, transfer, display or otherwise do anything with Content or use any Content for any purpose or in any manner other than your own personal use, subject to these Terms and Conditions and applicable law. You may not alter, delete or obscure any notices applicable to Content, impair or attempt to circumvent any digital rights management or other technology, nor use the website in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any laws, rules or regulations. You may not use any computerized or automatic mechanism to access, extract or download any Content.
- You may use material displayed on this website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on any generated materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, link to or otherwise use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Geile Leon Marketing Communication’s written permission.
- While GL uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Sites, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. GL assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Sites.
- Your use of and browsing in the GL website are at your own risk. GL shall have no responsibility to provide you access to the website. Neither GL nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE GL WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. GL also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the GL website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio. THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- You shall release, discharge, relinquish and shall defend and shall indemnify and hold harmless GL and its affiliates, and vendors, against all losses, claims, demands and causes of actions of whatever kind or character, including, without limitation, costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and expenses incurred in connection with any claim brought by any persons or entities arising from, in connection with, or relating to your access and use of this website,
- Images of people or places displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Geile Leon Marketing Communications. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or communications laws, regulations, or statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website, including but not limited to “Geile Leon Marketing Communications”, “GL” and “ROE” and “Return On Empathy” are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Geile Leon Marketing Communications. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Geile Leon Marketing Communications.
- The laws of the State of Missouri, excluding any rule or principle that would refer to and apply the substantive law of another state or jurisdiction, shall govern these Terms and Conditions. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claims or causes of action arising from or relating to your access and use of the website as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions must be instituted within one (1) year from the date upon which such claim or cause arose or was accrued.
- Geile Leon Marketing Communications may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about the information on this page.