Geile/Leon Marketing Communications, a St. Louis-based marketing communications firm has an immediate opening for a Junior Art Director with two – four years of experience in graphic design.
Yes, it’s pronounced Guyel-Leeon. But, we aren’t French. We’re Midwestern. We’re a lean pack of professionals. We aren’t about talk. We’re all about results. We work hard to make sure everything we do means something. Every project, every interaction and every relationship. We’re a close-knit agency that resembles a family more than business. We like to do great work and have fun doing it. And our clients feed off that energy – and appreciate it, too!
WHY CHOOSE US
- The safety of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We are heavily invested in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We’re fun and we like hanging out together (when we can). Our yearly Fun Calendar has everything from potlucks to parties. Every month there’s something to look forward to. And we enjoy our summer Fun Fridays where we leave the office early and enjoy all things St. Louis.
- Our culture is amazing. You’ll love working here as we treat everyone with respect. 83% of our employees have been here 5 years or more!
- We enjoy a great work/life balance. We understand that there’s a time to work and a time to take some time off and enjoy life.
- Our benefits are awesome. Here are just a few:
- PTO days that increase the longer you’re here & you get your birthday off
- Medical/dental/401k and more
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for people that will roll up their sleeves and make things happen. We are problem solvers! If you thrive on making things happen, we’ll back you with a family of co-workers who share your same passion for doing great work and making our clients crazy happy.
A FEW REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or related field
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Internships and past jobs that have provided you day to day contact with clients as well as agency brand management, digital, and creative types
- Minimum of one – three years of experience
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Assist senior level creative leaders on day-to-day projects
- Have a passion for designing brochures, digital and social ads, websites and landing pages, logos and more
- Assist in concepting the big idea and developing across multiple mediums
- Ability to set up production/printer-ready files and review them with vendors (if necessary) prior to final production
- A self-starter that stays current in job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and participating in professional organizations
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to email@example.com, along with a link to your online portfolio or creative samples. Salary level commensurate to experience.