Geile/Leon is seeking an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team. If you’re enthusiastic, fun, energetic and love to work in a team-oriented, high energy, client-focused environment, this might be for you.
Yes, it’s pronounced Guyel-Leeon. But, we aren’t French. We’re Midwestern. We’re a lean pack of professionals. We aren’t about talk. We’re all about results. We work hard to make sure everything we do means something. Every project, every interaction and every relationship. We’re a close-knit agency that resembles a family more than business. We like to do great work and have fun doing it. And our clients feed off that energy – and appreciate it, too!
WHY CHOOSE US
- The safety of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We are heavily invested in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We’re fun and we like hanging out together (when we can). Our yearly Fun Calendar has everything from potlucks to parties. Every month there’s something to look forward to. And we enjoy our summer Fun Fridays where we leave the office early and enjoy all things St. Louis.
- Our culture is amazing. You’ll love working here as we treat everyone with respect. 83% of our employees have been here 5 years or more!
- We enjoy a great work/life balance. We understand that there’s a time to work and a time to take some time off and enjoy life.
- Our benefits are awesome. Here are just a few:
- PTO days that increase the longer you’re here & you get your birthday off
- Medical/dental/401k and more
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for people that will roll up their sleeves and make things happen. We are problem solvers! If you thrive on making things happen, we’ll back you with a family of co-workers who share your same passion for doing great work and making our clients crazy happy.
A FEW REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing and/or Communications
- Internships and past jobs that have provided you day to day contact with clients as well as agency brand management, digital, and creative types
- 1-2 years brand management experience
- Highly organized with the ability to work on several pieces of business
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Gather and assemble background information and research as needed in development of reports, plans and strategies
- Provide daily assistance to Brand Managers including project timelines, budgets, billings and more
- Provide input during brainstorming sessions for new ideas and development of client strategies
- Assist with writing of agendas, conference reports, status reports, proposals, correspondence, estimates and other materials relating to account management
- Proofreading copy and final production files
- Can maneuver through the world of digital and social media and can produce content in a pinch
- Can manage multiple projects at once
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to our Business Manager, email@example.com